Our Funding Process
Revenue Services Group’s Tax Incentive and Funding Division understands and works closely with the CRA, Ministries and prominent Private and Public Canadian Funds.
So, in addition to knowing what activities qualify for funding and tax credits, our tax credit and funding experts are well placed to develop, process and complete your requests efficiently and with minimum demand on your staff.
Here’s how your Funding process works with Revenue Services Group and the funding body whether the CRA, Telefilm, the Bell New Media and Broadcast Fund, Agri-Food Canada or other funding bodies.
1. We begin with a consultation to determine the company’s funding opportunities.
2. Should funding opportunities exist, on your direction, our team will develop a funding strategy for discussion and approval. At this stage we would decide together whether to develop a claim or request for funding.
3. Once we have identified the most likey funding strategy, our team will meet with the company’s key employees to identify existing documentation and gather information to support any application.
4. Using existing documents and new research, our specialists will create the necessary documentation required to complete the forms and tailor the application so it meets the required criteria for funding.
5. We will review the application with you at agreed milestones and prior to submission.
6. Our specialist will submit the application and act as a liaison between the funding agency and the applicant.
7. We track the progress of the application and will respond to all follow up enquiries and submit any requested documentation.
8. RSG will be your funding advisor throughout the year; we will assist with any questions, educate your team on alternate funding criteria and requirements and advise you on any new or existing funds your company should consider to maximize potential financial streams.
Please provide your email address to regularly receive funding updates.
You need to have an RSS reader to access this feature. Otherwise, click here.
Get to know more about Revenue Services Group on our Linkedin page.
ADDITIONAL NET INCOMEFunding & Tax Credits